Недавне прослеђене ставке
Сада се приказује 1 - 5 од 41
- СтавкаTHE DETERMINATION OF THE CONCENTRATIONS OF METAMIZOL SODIUM IN INFLAMED JOINTS OF PIGS AFTER INTRAVENOUS AND IONTOPHORETIC APPLICATION(VETERINARY FACULTY, UNIVERSITY IN BELGRADE, 2010) ĐURĐEVIĆ, S.; JEZDIMIROVIĆ, MILANKA; ALEKSIĆ, NEVENKA; BRANKOVIĆ, NATAŠA; PRŽULJ, D.; CICOVIĆ. B.Concentrations of the NSAID metamizol sodium (MmNa) in the synovial fluid and hyaline cartilage of inflamed knee and elbow joints of pigs after i.v. application and iontophoresis (IPh) were investigated. The research was conducted on 14 male pigs divided equally into two experimental groups and exposed to artificial inflammation of knees and elbows prior to the application of MmNa. The first group (A) was administered 2.5 g (twice the maximum therapeutic dose) MmNa intravenously, whilst the second group (B) was exposed to the same dose, but applied by IPh into contralateral knee and elbow joints. Four hours after the application of MmNa biopsies of the affected knee and elbow joints were performed. The average concentration of MmNa in the synovial fluid of inflamed joints in group A was 9.81±1.96 g/g, while in group B was 170.66±2.07 g/g, being 17 times higher. The average concentration of MmNa in the hyaline cartilage was 2.29±1.16 g/g following i.v. administration and 98.36±21.58 g/g after IPh, i.e. approximatelly 43 times higher. This led to the conclusion that IPh of MmNa, resulting in incomparably higher concentrations in inflamed joints without any adverse systemic effects, has an advantage over i.v. application.
- СтавкаTHE MORPHOLOGICAL STATUS OF THE FINALIST IN JUMPING DISCIPLINES AT THE BEIJING OLYMPICS(University of Travnik, 2012) Pavlović, RatkoMorphological characteristics of the athlete represents his identification card on the base that can be classified as a constitutional type, and also to get information about his body height, body weight, BMI, and even analyze and age. Different constitutional types present in the sport and are important in terms of routing, selection and pursuit of a particular sport. This is expressed especially in athletic sports in the athletics where we have a number of different constitutional types of athletes that requires Discipline. This paper analyzes the morphological status of the finalists in the jumping events at the Olympic Games in Beijing 2008. The survey includes 32 athletes who competed in the finals and the measured variables to assess the morphological status: body height (AVIS), body mass (AMAS), body mass index (BMI), age of the competitor (GOD). Applying basic statistical parameters was performed descriptive analysis of variables applied to the athletes that were made based on the conclusions.
- СтавкаSPEED AND SPEED-STRENGTH ABILITIES OF THE REPRESENTATIVES FOR SLOVAKIA IN SHORT-DISTANCE RUNS IN THE PUPILS CATEGORY IN ATHLETICS(University of Travnik, 2013) Čillík, Ivan; Pupiš, Martin; Ďurják, Ondrej; Pavlović, Ratko; Bonacin, DobromirThis contribution deals with speed and speed-strength abilities of the pupils in short-distance runs in athletics. The main purpose of our contribution was to determine the performance and the correlations between the indicators of speed: accelerating speed, maximum running speed and the indicators of speedstrength: explosive power of lower limbs. We investigated speed abilities using the 50 m sprint with a standing start and speed-strength abilities by performing 10 repetitive squat jumps without the help of the upper limbs. The sample of subjects consisted of the pupils – competitors for Slovakia in the Youth category in athletics. Overall, physical demands of tested athletes were found to be average. Short-distance runners have better speed indicators than hurdle runners and long-distance runners; however, they achieve worse performance in speed-strength abilities. Contact time during the repetitive squat jumps is one of the decisive factors that significantly affect the level of speed and speed-strength abilities.
- СтавкаPHYSIOLOGICAL DIFERENCESS BETWEEN TOP ELITE AND ELITE WATERPOLO PLAYERS(University of Travnik, 2013) Idrizović, Kemal; Milošević, Drago; Pavlović, RatkoThe aims of this study were to establish the physiological attributes of top elite (the second position on the World Championship in Barcelona 2013) and elite (the fourth position in The Adriatic league in season 2012/13) male water polo players, and to determine whether these attributes discriminate top elite players from elite players. Measurements and tests of basic anthropometry (body hieght, body mass, BMI, arm span, leg length), and specific motor abilities, swimming speed, throwing velocity and maximal force capacity were conducted on two occasions, separated by one day. A total of 22 water polo players, 11 top elite and 11 elite (24.26±2.78 vs. 21.83±2.67 years of age) participated in this study. Of all applied tests and measures, they statistically significantly differed only in the results of two specific motoric tests: throwing velocity (78.81±3.84 vs. 71.27±4.29 km/h, p˂0.01) and test of maximal force capacity (46.72±6.13 vs. 40.38±3.79 kg, p˂0.01). This study revealed that the main differences between top elite and elite water polo players are in abilities of maximum shot velocity and the production of a maximum force. The results therefore identify important factors for elite players to improve in the transition phase from elite to top elite level.
- СтавкаSTUDENT ATTITUDES AND KNOWLEDGE OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND SPORTS ON USE OF DOPING IN SPORT(University of Travnik, 2013) Pavlović, Ratko; Pupiš, MartinThe study included 50 students from the Faculty of Physical Education and Sports in East Sarajevo, students of the third and fourth year of studying. The main objective of the research is to test the level of knowledge and identify students' attitudes about the use of illicit substances (drugs) in sports. As a way of gathering the necessary information has been used an anonymous questionnaire with 13 clearly defined questions (11 closed type questions and 2 open-ended type questions) which were related to the specific knowledge and attitudes about the use of doping substances in sports. The obtained results are relevant to the global indicator of awareness, knowledge and attitudes of students about the increasing problem of today's modern sport that is called doping.