Недавне прослеђене ставке
- СтавкаInformational Technology in Bioclimate analysis of Banja Luka for tourism recreation(2010) PECELJ, MILOVAN; PECELJ, MILICA; MANDIĆ, DANIMIR; PECELJ, JELENA; MILINČIĆ, MIROLJUB; TOŠIĆ, DRAGUTINSome types of tourism strongly depend of weather conditions. The aim of the paper is to present how weather variables come together in order to give a climate meaning for tourism. The study has a goal to present a bioclimate analysis of Banja Luka to explore climate-recreation relationship evaluating actual weather conditions. The analysis is based on the human heat balance through the bioclimate model manenvironment heat exchange. The final results show biothermal weather classification for recreation based on the outdoor human heat balance. In this analysis, daily meteorological data were used for two extreme months, January and July 1990 (meteorological station of Banja Luka). We use software with related database created by authors. The idea is to show how weather can be evaluated for recreational needs in the health resorts of Banja Luka surroundings within development of health tourism and spa therapy in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- СтавкаEco-climatic Conditions and Biodiversity of Orlovača Cave(2010) PECELJ, MILOVAN; MANDIĆ, DANIMIR; PECELJ, JELENA; PECELJ, MILICA; STAMENKOVIĆ, SRBOLJUB; DJORDJEVIĆ, DEJANWithin specific ecological condition of Orlovača cave existed living world failing rich and large in number. They are adapted on absentia light as well as the other characteristic ecology parameter. On an occasion of researching and organizing Orlovača cave, several representative organisms were discovered. They have been convalescent at the Faculty of Biology in Belgrade. Climate parameters like air temperature and air humidity have been measured in some parts of the cave system which has provided a better understanding of microclimatic characteristics of the Orlovača cave as a habitat of troglobites as a specific cave fauna. In addition, Orlovača cave is a paleontological locality of the cave bear. In this research we created web oriented data base for presenting results and teaching students.
- СтавкаBioclimatic Assessment of Weather Condition for Recreation in Health Resorts(Athens : World Scientific and Engineering Acad and Soc, 2010) PECELJ, MILOVAN; PECELJ, MILICA; PECELJ, JELENA; VUJADINOVIĆ, SNEŽANA; ŠEĆEROV, VELIMIR; ŠABIĆ, DEJAN; GAJIC, MIRA; MILINCIC, MIROLJUBThe atmosphere is part of the environment in which the human body constantly seeks balance with the external environment. The reaction of an organism is a response to various physics and chemical processes in the atmosphere. By analyzing these aspects of environment, relevant to health, there is variety of complex effects presented with the bioclimatological indices. One of those indices is humidex used to describe how hot the weather feels to the average person by combining heat and humidity. The aim of the paper is to present how weather variables come together in order to give a elementary climate meaning for recreation within the health tourism. In this analysis, daily meteorological data were used for two extreme warm months, July and August (weather station in Banja Luka). The final results show distribution of different degree of comfort caused by actual weather conditions. The idea is to show how weather can be evaluated for recreational needs in the health resorts around the city of Banja Luka.
- СтавкаInformational technology in bioclimate analysis of Višegrad for health spa tourism(2010) PECELJ, MILOVAN; PECELJ, MILICA; MANDIĆ, DANIMIR; PECELJ, JELENA; LUKIĆ, BOGDAN; ŠABIĆ, DEJANPrevious studies of the helth spa resorts have included just balneo analysis. Spas and health resorts have changed the concept of treatment. The earlier concept was included only long-term treatment and recovering older people and people with diseases. Today, spas and health resorts are based on prevention of illness. They promote service for people of all ages regardless of health status. Natural curative factors such as mineral water, healing mud, healing gases, healing climate (air bath) are important for the treatment of many diseases, recovery after injury or illness, stress, prevention and recreation. This paper try to give a biclimatic analysis of the Višegrad in order to point up recreational value of this therapeutic spa. The subject of this paper is analyses of equivalent temperature, comfort zones and zones of stuffiness that are processed on the basis of the meteorological data for thirty years (1961- 1990) observation in town of Višegrad. . We use software with related database created by authors.
- СтавкаNew Technologies in transforming natural hazards to hydro-technical object(Athens : World Scientific and Engineering Acad and Soc, 2010) PECELJ, MILOVAN; MILINČIĆ, MIROLJUB; MANDIĆ, DANIMIR; PECELJ, MILICA; ŠABIĆ, DEJAN; PECELJ, JELENA; LUKIC, BOGDANThe biggest and one of the most interesting landslide in the basin of the river Visočica caused arising of natural accumulation of the water Zavojsko lake. To avoid the risks of uncontrolled waters, Zavojsko lake has been drained. in the second stage, during overhaul of landslide, the hydrotechnic measures have been taken at the dam, which was made stronger,strengthened and exceeded. It provided accumulation of Zavojsko lake with the water.Then, 520 hectare of the land have been flooded. Today, priority of the Zavojsko lake is in the water supply of the Pirot and Nis and hydroenergetic supply of the of the Water Power Plant in Pirot with the power of 80 MW which has been used from 1990. In this paper we describe how can new technologies be used in creating usefull hydro-technical objects