Недавне прослеђене ставке
- СтавкаInternal Motivation and Students’ Knowledge of Math(Faculty of teacher education, Zagreb, Croatia, 2021) Zubac, Marina; Milinković, Dragica; Marković, OliveraThe aim of this research was to determine whether teaching mathematics in an interesting way has an effect on increasing motivation and success of high school students. With this purpose, an experimental research was carried out with comparative groups in high schools in Čitluk, Ljubuški and Mostar on a sample of 300 students. Interesting teaching methods were utilised with students in the experimental group, while the control group worked in a traditional way. The survey questionnaire and the test of knowledge served as measuring instruments. Testing was performed at the beginning and at the end of the study. Lykert-type scale was used to test internal motivation while statistical significance of statistical significance of differences was measured using the mixed ANOVA model 2x2 and t- test. The results show a better effect of interesting teaching on the success of students, as well as an increase in students’ motivation to learn mathematics. Therefore, it is recommended to apply interesting methods in teaching mathematics.
- СтавкаQUASI-REGULAR RELATIONS – A NEW CLASS OF RELATIONS ON SETS(Mathematical Institute of the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts, 2013) Romano, Daniel A.Following Jiang Guanghao and Xu Luoshan’s concept of conjugative, dually conjugative, normal and dually normal relations on sets, the concept of quasi-regular relations is introduced. Characterizations of quasi-regular relations are obtained and it is shown when an anti-order relation is quasiregular. Some nontrivial examples of quasi- regular relations are given. At the end we introduce dually quasi-regular relations and give a connection between these two types of relations.
- СтавкаSemigroups with apartness(Wiley, 2013) Crvenković, Siniša; Mitrović, Melanija; Romano, Daniel AbrahamProving a constructive version of the Spectral Mapping Theorem, Bridges and Havea used a constructive semigroup with inequality in . This motivated us to achieve a little progress in that direction. The starting point is the structure (S,=, =, · ) called a semigroup with apartness. Our primary objective is to prove isomorphism theorems for such constructive semigroups. In doing so our main ideas and notions come from .
- СтавкаQuasi-Normal Relations - a New Class of Relations(Kyungpook National University, South Korea, 2015) Romano, Daniel A.In this paper, concepts of quasi-normal and dually quasi-normal relations are introduced. Characterizations of these relations are obtained. In addition, particulary we show that the anti-order relation (=6C) is a (dually) quasi-normal relation if and only if the partially ordered set (X;6) is an anti-chain.
- СтавкаINTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF TECHNOLOGY AND KNOWLEDGE AS A FACTOR STIMULATING ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT(De Gruyter, 2015) Mirković, Milena; Milovanović, LjubicaModern business conditions demand from enterprises rapidly changing, adapting and constant improvement. Survival, growth and development in a growing and dynamic market can provide enterprises the time they have the necessary knowledge, information and technology. These are usually the most needed resources for growth and development and to achieve the objectives of the company. It often happens that companies do not have all these resources and do the same in contemporary business coming through the development of an international transfer. International trade provides a faster and easier transfer of technology and knowledge between countries in different parts of the world. This way of functioning and operations of the company, ie. transfer of technology and knowledge brings many benefits the company and facilitate his development path