Недавне прослеђене ставке
Сада се приказује 1 - 5 од 11
- СтавкаDesign, Implementation and Simulation of WirelessHart Network(University of Niš, Faculty of Electronic Engineering, 2009) Kostadinovic, Miroslav; Stojcev, Mile; Bundalo, Dušanka; Bundalo, ZlatkoIn this paper has been presented the way of design and implementation of WirelessHart in the work with the modified TrueTime simulator based on the MATLAB/Simulink, which can simulate the regulating and control mechanism in the execution of tasks in real-time systems, networks and dynamic plants. WirelessHart MAC protocol has been designed and implemented with some C++ functions with the suitable MATLAB MEX interfaces. For better understanding of MAC protocol in the work has been implemented the algorithm of pseudo-code.
- СтавкаPlanning and Management of WirelessHart Network(Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), 2010) Kostadinović, Miroslav; Bundalo, Dušanka; Bundalo, ZlatkoWireless networks are very often used in the process industry. One of such networks is the WirelessHart network. The planning and management of the WirelessHart network in the process industry is considered and described in this paper. In order to analyze behavior of the WirelessHart network in the process industry in the paper are first described devices that are used in the network, the gateway and the transmitters. Then the results of simulation for planning and managing of execution of the communication in the network using AMS Wireless Configurator and SNAP-ON application are presented.
- СтавкаSimulation model of DC servo motor control(2010) Kostadinović, Miroslav; Stojčev, Mile; Bundalo, Dušanka; Bundalo, ZlatkoIn the paper are explained in details all phases of adjusting TrueTime simulation surrounding necessary for analysis of behavior of WirelessHART protocol implemented on the example of control system with three nodes for control of DC servo motor. At the end of paper are given obtained results of simulation for control and planing of execution tasks in WirelessHART network.
- СтавкаIntegrating Wireless Systems Into Process Industry(2011) Kostadinovic, Miroslav; Bundalo, Dušanka; Bundalo, Zlatko; Softic, FeridNow there is a trend of replacement of wired communication systems in process industry with the new developed wireless communication systems due to their more efficient and cheaper ways of connection and use. The conducted research and obtained results in the field of integration of wireless systems in process industry are described in the paper. The really existing known implementations of industrial communication networks and a critical review of their technical capabilities are shortlly considered first. Then, the requirements for the implementation of a modern management system in the processing industry is specified and the models of integration HART and WirelessHART networks are proposed. The assessment of managerial performances of the integrated network model using the results of simulation for the implementation of network and software tools for configuring, planning and management of wireless networks is also given.
- СтавкаLogic Circuits With High-Impedance Output State For Interconnection Of Ternary And Binary CMOS Digital Circuits And Systems(2012) Bundalo, Dušanka; Bundalo, Zlatko; Softić, Ferid; Kostadinović, Miroslav; Pašalić, DraženPossibilities and principles for interconnection of CMOS ternary circuits and systems with binary common buses in digital circuits and systems are considered and described in the paper. Proposed are circuits with highimpedance output state for interconnection that perform signal conversion from ternary to binary CMOS digital system. General structure and general principle for design of such circuits are shown and described first. Then, the concrete circuit solutions are proposed and described. The circuits with one ternary input and the circuits with any number of ternary inputs are given and described. All proposed circuits were analyzed by computer simulations. All considerations, descriptions and conclusions were confirmed by simulation.