Недавне прослеђене ставке
- СтавкаExperimental Testing of Combustion Parameters and Emissions of Waste Motor Oil and Its Diesel Mixtures(MDPI, 2021) Ðorđić, Dragiša; Milotić, Milan; Ćurguz, Zoran; Ðurić, Slavko; Ðurić, TihomirThe production of hydrocarbon fuel from waste engine oil is an excellent way to produce alternative fuels. The aim of the research in this paper is obtaining fuel with a mixture of waste engine oil (WMO) and diesel fuel that can be used as an alternative fuel for internal combustion engines and low power heat generators. With this goal in mind, tests were conducted to estimate the combustion parameters and emissions at a low heat output of 40 kW.Waste motor oils (WMO) and four of its diesel mixtures were used, varying in weight from 20% WMO to 50% WMO. Test results were analysed and compared with diesel fuel. Higher NO, CO and CO2 emissions were determined for WMO and its mixtures compared to diesel fuel. The flue gas temperature in the kiln was high for all WMO and diesel blends, which indicates the efficiency of the input energy. The absorption of flue gases in the scrubber with distilled water showed higher presence of sulphates, sulphides, nitrates and nitrites compared to allowable values.
- СтавкаModeling the Influence of Information Systems on Sustainable Business Performance and Competitiveness(MDPI, 2021) Djalic, Natasa; Nikolic, Milan; Bakator, Mihalj; Erceg, ZivkoThe necessity for sustainable development, the coronavirus pandemic, and conducting business within the frameworks of the fourth industrial revolution—Industry 4.0 create a challenging environment where enterprises have difficulties to achieve and maintain competitiveness. Information is becoming a core construct when it comes to conducting business in the modern, globalized business environment. In this paper, the influence of information systems (IS) on sustainable business performance and competitiveness is analyzed. Additionally, the influence of human resource management (HRM) and decision making (DM) on sustainable business performance and competitiveness, as two crucial constructs in the new paradigm of conducting business, are addressed. The relations are discussed from the aspect of sustainable development and future post-pandemic business trends. The main goal is to determine the relations between the noted constructs in a transitional setting. In sum, 184 manufacturing enterprises from Republika Srpska were surveyed via a structured survey, where the focus was on quantifying and modeling the influence of IS, HRM, and DM on sustainable business performance. The results indicate that IS, HRM, DM can affect business performance in a transitional economic setting. This approach is novel, as the existing body of literature does not address all the noted influencing factors on sustainable business performance and competitiveness in a transition economy. Hence, this paper significantly contributes to the existing body of literature and provides a solid basis for future research in this domain.
- СтавкаExperimental Analysis of Temperature Influence on Waste Tire Pyrolysis(MDPI, 2021) Čepić, Zoran; Mihajlović, Višnja; Ðurić, Slavko; Milotić, Milan; Stošić, Milena; Stepanov, Borivoj; Ilić MićunovićPyrolysis is an optimal thermochemical process for obtaining valuable products (char, oil, and gas) from waste tires. The preliminary research was done on the three groups of samples acquired by cutting the same waste tire of a passenger vehicle into cylindrical granules with a base diameter of 3, 7, and 11 mm. Each batch weighed 10 g. The heating rate was 14 C/min, and the final pyrolysis temperature was 750 C, with 90 s residence time. After the pyrolysis product yields were determined for all of the three sample groups, further research was performed only on 3 mm granules, with the same heating rate, but with altered final pyrolytic temperatures (400, 450, 500, 550, 600, 650, 700, and 750 C). The results of this study show that thermochemical decomposition of the waste tire sample takes place in the temperature range of 200–500 C, with three distinct phases of degradation. The highest yield of the pyrolytic oil was achieved at a temperature of 500 C, but further heating of volatile matters reduced the oil yield, and simultaneously increased the yield of gas, due to the existence of secondary cracking reactions. The analysis of pyrolytic oil and char showed that these products can be used as fuel.
- СтавкаContractive Linear Operators and their Applications in F - Cone Metric Fixed Point Theory(Hikari Ltd., 2010) Aranđelović, Ivan D.; Mišić, VesnaIn this paper we introduce the notion of a F - cone metric space. Furthermore we define and study contractive bounded linear operators on complete F - normed space. We also present some fixed point results on F - cone metric space, with operator’s contractive condition which generalizes some results from  and .
- СтавкаQUALITATIVE ANALYSIS OF COAL COMBUSTED IN BOILERS OF THE THERMAL POWER PLANTS IN BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA(Vinča Nuclear Research Institute, Belgrade, Srbija, 2012) ĐURIĆ, Slavko (NIKOLA); STANOJEVIĆ, Petko(ČEDOMIR); ĐURANOVIĆ, Dragan (BORO); BRANKOV, Saša (DIMITRIJE); MILAŠINOVIĆ, Srđan (MIRAŠ)In this paper we have looked into the qualitative analysis of coals in Bosnia and Herzegovina (B-H). The analysis includes the following characteristics: moisture (W), ash (A), combustible matter (Vg) and lower heating value (Hd). From the statistic parameters we have determined: absolute range (R), arithmetic mean ( X ), standard deviation (S) and variations coefficient (Cv). It has been shown that the coal characteristics (W, A, Vg, Hd) have normal distribution. The analysis show that there are considerable deviations of ash characteristics: moisture (36.23%), ash (34.21%), combustible matter (16.15%) and lower heating value (25.16%) from the mean value which is shown by the variations coefficient (Cv). Large oscilations of mass portions: W, A, Vg and Hd around the mean value can adversely influence the function of a boiler plant and an electric filter plant in thermal power plants in B-H in which the mentioned types of coal burn. Large ash oscilations (34.21%) around the mean value point out to the inability of application of dry procedures of desulphurisation of smoke gasses (FGD) due to the additional quantity of ash. It has been shown that the characteristics of Bosnian types of coal do not deviate a lot from the characteristics of coal in the surrounding countries (coals of Serbia and Monte Negro). The results can be used in analysis of coal combustion in thermal power plants, optimisation of electrical-filtre, reduction of SO2 in smoke gas and other practical problems.